miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

Nights


                                              There are nights I finally cry myself to sleep,
                                              Salty tears taste sweeter than the quiet sorrow.
                                              There are nights I turn solid like a dusty brick,
                                              Sinking in a life so empty I’d prefer horror.

                   There are nights I’m out of breath, and I open the window like the cage I’m in.
                   Most nights I try not to think in bed, and even then I think more than I wished.

                                             I miss the time when at night I used to sleep,
                                             Also being able to enjoy the book I’d read.

                    I miss getting crazy summer dancing or wearing pjs at my best friends’.
                    I miss lying tired after a day to remember, not waking up restless.

                    But guess I’m not that happy chic, she isn’t me;

                    So at night I dream of mornings, and keep sailing my ship.



Está escrita en inglés porque a la poesía así lo quiso, escribirse en inglés, aunque no sea muy buena.

3 comentarios:

  1. ¡Hola!
    Es muy triste, pero es precioso *-*
    ¡Un abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Es tan tumblr y tan tú y hablas de noches en vela y de la melancólica decadencia que anida en tu corazón al que tanto se parece el mío y de tiempos pasados felices y despreocupados... y la has escrito en inglés, que eso ya tiene un mérito increíble.

    Me requeteenamoras, corazón.

    ResponderEliminar